What claims is it making?You don’t even need to click through to the product’s website, I have produced a summary of all they have to say about themselves here:
Learn how to build a fabulous WordPress website
- An entire chapter dedicated to layout that will help you make your WordPress site easier to navigate
- Tips on topic/keyword research, SEO (search engine optimization), promotion, plugins, making money
- Help with using the WordPress 3.0 Menu feature to create drop-down navigation menus in seconds
- 115+ pages (PDF) of information on how to use WordPress to create a website
- Lots of colorful screenshots for illustration and easy reading
Is anyone buying it?Let’s look at some hard facts now. We can use statistics provided by the payment processor. They release something called the product’s “Gravity”. It can be used a an indicator of a product’s sales rank. I’ve taken this amount and turned it into a rating out of 100. Products with a high rating are popular. WP Starter Guide scores 61.83/100 which is around standard.
Your buying optionsBy now you’ve read through the summary of what the product does (or claims to do…). You’ve read the user reviews and testimonials. Maybe you’ve decided you might like to buy the product. So what next?
Option 1: Buy DirectYou click through to http://www.2createawebsite.com/wordpress-tutorial/, and find their link to buy the product. From there you’ll be linked through to the payment processor page and you can make payment using a credit/debit card or PayPal. As of the time of writing this review the standard price for the product is $27.
Option 2: Buy Through My LinkIf you click this link: 2createawebsite.com you’ll also be taken through to 2createawebsite.com, where you can buy the product in the same way as the first option. This time though, because you were sent to the site through a special link, I get the credit for sending you over. If you do buy, I will receive a commission. There’s no difference in the cost to you. You might like to go for this option if:
- You feel this site has helped you and you’d like to show your appreciation.
- You’d like to receive a purchase bonus (see below)